GetDataBack Data Recovery
GetDataBack Data Recovery is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GetDataBack Data Recovery from your systemRuntime Software
. More information about Runtime Software can be read here
. Please follow http://www.runtime.org
if you want to read more on GetDataBack Data Recovery on Runtime Software's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Runtime Software directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. GetDataBack Data Recovery's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for FAT and NTFS\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1701376 bytes) on disk and is named gdbnt.exe.
GetDataBack Data Recovery installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3812038
bytes) on disk.
- gdb.exe (1.61 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (410.69 KB)
- gdbnt.exe (1.62 MB)
This info is about GetDataBack Data Recovery version 3.30.001
only. Click on the links below for other GetDataBack Data Recovery versions:
If planning to uninstall GetDataBack Data Recovery you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GetDataBack Data Recovery when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\GetDataBack for FAT.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\GetDataBack for NTFS.lnk
- C:\Program Files\EaseUS Data Recover\DRW.exe
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for FAT and NTFS\INSTALL.LOG
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for FAT and NTFS\install.sss
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for FAT and NTFS\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\DRV16.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdb_nt.chm
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdb_nt_deu.chm
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdb_nt_fra.chm
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.DEU
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.exe
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.FRA
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for NTFS\gdbnt.ini
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\DRV16.DLL
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb.DEU
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb.exe
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb.FRA
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb.ini
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb_fat.chm
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb_fat_deu.chm
- C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack\gdb_fat_fra.chm
GetDataBack Data Recovery is a program offered by Runtime Software. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GetDataBack Data Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GetDataBack Data Recovery from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetDataBack Data Recovery or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetDataBack Data Recovery". If it is installed on your PC the GetDataBack Data Recovery program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetDataBack Data Recovery in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GetDataBack Data Recovery, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetDataBack Data Recovery:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.runtime.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Runtime Software\GetDataBack for FAT and NTFS\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetDataBack Data Recovery.
8. After uninstalling GetDataBack Data Recovery, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetDataBack Data Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetDataBack Data Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetDataBack Data Recovery by Runtime Software from your computer, nor are we saying that GetDataBack Data Recovery by Runtime Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetDataBack Data Recovery in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 02:25:17.767