Get System Info ActiveX
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Get System Info ActiveX for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Get System Info ActiveX from your PCIncreaseCore Tech Inc.
. You can find out more on IncreaseCore Tech Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Get System Info ActiveX at http://www.file-expert.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Get System Info ActiveX folder (same installation drive as Windows). Get System Info ActiveX's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Get System Info ActiveX\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled GetSystemInfoActiveXDemo.exe and occupies 315.50 KB (323072 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Get System Info ActiveX. They take 1,013.78 KB (1038110
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- GetSystemInfoActiveXDemo.exe (315.50 KB)
Get System Info ActiveX is an application released by IncreaseCore Tech Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Get System Info ActiveX is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Get System Info ActiveX with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Get System Info ActiveX or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Get System Info ActiveX". The Get System Info ActiveX application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Get System Info ActiveX in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Get System Info ActiveX, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Get System Info ActiveX:
- The publisher is: http://www.file-expert.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Get System Info ActiveX\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Get System Info ActiveX.
8. After uninstalling Get System Info ActiveX, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Get System Info ActiveX that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Get System Info ActiveX using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Get System Info ActiveX by IncreaseCore Tech Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Get System Info ActiveX by IncreaseCore Tech Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Get System Info ActiveX in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 07:30:49.730