You can find on this page details on how to remove Get Linux for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Get Linux from your PCDev-Fire
. Further information on Dev-Fire can be found here
. Detailed information about Get Linux can be seen at http://getlinux.sourceforge.net
. Get Linux is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Get Linux folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Get Linux\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Get Linux. The program's main executable file is named Get Linux.exe and occupies 1.17 MB (1224704 bytes).
The executables below are part of Get Linux. They take about 1.26 MB (1318958
bytes) on disk.
- Get Linux.exe (1.17 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (92.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.2
of Get Linux. You can find below info on other versions of Get Linux:
If you're planning to uninstall Get Linux you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Get Linux:
- C:\Program Files\Get Linux
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Get Linux
- C:\Program Files\Get Linux\Data\Icons\Absolute.png
- C:\Program Files\Get Linux\Data\Icons\Agilia.png
- C:\Program Files\Get Linux\Data\Icons\aLinux.png
- C:\Program Files\Get Linux\Data\Icons\ALT Linux.png
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dev-Fire\Get Linux
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Get Linux_RASAPI32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Tracing\Get Linux_RASMANCS
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get Linux
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get Linux\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get Linux\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Get Linux\UninstallString
Get Linux is an application released by the software company Dev-Fire. Frequently, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Get Linux is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Get Linux with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Get Linux or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Get Linux". If it exists on your system the Get Linux application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Get Linux in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Get Linux, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Get Linux:
- The web site of the application is: http://getlinux.sourceforge.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Get Linux\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Get Linux.
8. After uninstalling Get Linux, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Get Linux that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Get Linux with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Get Linux by Dev-Fire from your computer, nor are we saying that Get Linux by Dev-Fire is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Get Linux supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:21:39.590