Get Extra version 1.2
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Get Extra version 1.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Get Extra version 1.2 from your systemSoft Extra
. You can find out more on Soft Extra or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.stextra.com
if you want to read more on Get Extra version 1.2 on Soft Extra's web page. Usually the Get Extra version 1.2 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetExtra directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetExtra\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Get Extra version 1.2. GetExtra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 10.13 MB (10618761 bytes) on disk.
Get Extra version 1.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.86 MB (11385390
bytes) on disk.
- GetExtra.exe (10.13 MB)
- nircmd.exe (43.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Get Extra version 1.2.
Get Extra version 1.2 is a program released by Soft Extra. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Get Extra version 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Get Extra version 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Get Extra version 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Get Extra version 1.2". The Get Extra version 1.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Get Extra version 1.2 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Get Extra version 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Get Extra version 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stextra.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GetExtra\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Get Extra version 1.2.
8. After removing Get Extra version 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Get Extra version 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Get Extra version 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Get Extra version 1.2 by Soft Extra from your computer, nor are we saying that Get Extra version 1.2 by Soft Extra is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Get Extra version 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:15:13.803