Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4
Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 from your PCSFR
. You can find out more on SFR or check for application updates here
. More information about the program Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 can be seen at http://www.sfr.fr
. Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SFR\Gestionnaire de Connexion folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SFR\Gestionnaire de Connexion\unins000.exe. SFR_Gestionnaire_connexion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 786.96 KB (805848 bytes) on disk.
Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is comprised of the following executables which take 7.63 MB (7999037
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- SFR_Dialer_3G.exe (20.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.ActionOnFiles.exe (21.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.ApplicationUpdater.exe (21.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.BootStrap.exe (23.46 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.Service.exe (27.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.ServiceHandler.exe (21.96 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.TcpOptimizer.exe (28.96 KB)
- SFR_Gestionnaire_connexion.exe (786.96 KB)
- SFR_Remote.exe (3.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.97 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (277.39 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (375.39 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.39 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (321.40 KB)
- FindDevice.exe (100.50 KB)
- FindDevice64.exe (127.00 KB)
- SFR.Dashboard.VersionVerifier.exe (7.50 KB)
- ejectdisk.exe (284.00 KB)
- FilterConfig_x64.exe (53.77 KB)
- FilterConfig_x86.exe (50.77 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x64.exe (124.32 KB)
- USBDriverInstaller_x86.exe (109.82 KB)
- EjectCDROM.exe (85.50 KB)
- install.exe (36.00 KB)
- install32.exe (80.37 KB)
- install64.exe (97.87 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- uninstall32.exe (77.50 KB)
- uninstall64.exe (95.00 KB)
This info is about Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 version 220.127.116.117
alone. Click on the links below for other Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 versions:
Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is a program offered by SFR. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4". If it is installed on your PC the Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sfr.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SFR\Gestionnaire de Connexion\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4.
8. After uninstalling Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 by SFR from your PC, we are not saying that Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 by SFR is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gestionnaire de Connexion 3.4 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:24:37.900