This page contains complete information on how to remove GesFine for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall GesFine from your computerJacques Leblond
. More information on Jacques Leblond can be seen here
. Detailed information about GesFine can be seen at http://gesfine.dyndns.org/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\GesFine folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GesFine is C:\Program Files\GesFine\GesFine-Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1,010.00 KB (1034240 bytes) on disk and is named GesFine.exe.
GesFine is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.60 MB (1674962
bytes) on disk:
- GesFine-Uninstall.exe (134.71 KB)
- GesFine.exe (1,010.00 KB)
- GesFineNotify.exe (491.00 KB)
This web page is about GesFine version 22.214.171.12483
only. Click on the links below for other GesFine versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove GesFine from your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk by GesFine's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GesFine\GesFine.exe
GesFine is a program by Jacques Leblond. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove GesFine is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GesFine with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GesFine or simply click the Search feature and type in "GesFine". The GesFine program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GesFine in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GesFine, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GesFine:
- The software company is: http://gesfine.dyndns.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GesFine\GesFine-Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GesFine.
8. After removing GesFine, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GesFine that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GesFine using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GesFine by Jacques Leblond from your computer, nor are we saying that GesFine by Jacques Leblond is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GesFine in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 08:28:50.930