This page contains detailed information on how to remove Gerstel Maestro for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Gerstel Maestro from your computerGerstel GmbH & CoKG
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Gerstel GmbH & CoKG. Detailed information about Gerstel Maestro can be found at http://www.gerstel.com
. Gerstel Maestro's entire uninstall command line is C:\windows\GSUninst8.exe. Gerstel Maestro's primary file takes about 1.93 MB (2020864 bytes) and is called MaestroConfig.exe.
Gerstel Maestro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 18.70 MB (19613184
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- FlowAnalyzer.exe (1.11 MB)
- GerstelSystemReporter.exe (146.50 KB)
- KillProgs.exe (569.50 KB)
- Maestro.exe (8.14 MB)
- MaestroConfig.exe (1.93 MB)
- MaestroVerify.exe (265.50 KB)
- TrimLog.exe (995.00 KB)
- C50xTerm.exe (1.75 MB)
- PAL Loader for MPS and MPSxt.exe (393.00 KB)
- Update32.exe (2.06 MB)
- Object Manager for MPS and MPSxt.exe (1.03 MB)
- CbSetup.exe (384.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Gerstel Maestro.
Gerstel Maestro is an application by Gerstel GmbH & CoKG. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Gerstel Maestro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Gerstel Maestro from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gerstel Maestro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Gerstel Maestro". The Gerstel Maestro application will be found very quickly. When you click Gerstel Maestro in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gerstel Maestro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gerstel Maestro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gerstel.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\GSUninst8.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gerstel Maestro.
8. After removing Gerstel Maestro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gerstel Maestro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Gerstel Maestro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gerstel Maestro by Gerstel GmbH & CoKG from your PC, nor are we saying that Gerstel Maestro by Gerstel GmbH & CoKG is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gerstel Maestro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 07:42:57.873