Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30
This info is about Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 from your computerMira Geoscience
. You can find out more on Mira Geoscience or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.mirageoscience.com/
if you want to read more on Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 on Mira Geoscience's page. Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Mira Geoscience\Geoscience ANALYST directory, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 is C:\Program Files\Mira Geoscience\Geoscience ANALYST\unins000.exe. Geoscience ANALYST.exe is the Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30's primary executable file and it occupies close to 135.73 KB (138992 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30. They occupy about 11.09 MB (11624614
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Geoscience ANALYST.exe (135.73 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper-console.exe (64.58 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper.exe (64.69 KB)
- QlmLicenseWizard.exe (812.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- gspawn-win32-helper-console.exe (39.82 KB)
- gspawn-win32-helper.exe (40.85 KB)
- gx_dbus_server.exe (1.25 MB)
- CustomResourcePackBuilder.exe (336.75 KB)
- geoabort.exe (2.83 MB)
- georefresh.exe (1.65 MB)
- GeosoftConnLocalInstaller.exe (2.59 MB)
- geosofttesting.exe (157.75 KB)
- installresources.exe (21.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.30
of Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30.
Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 is an application marketed by Mira Geoscience. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30". If it exists on your system the Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 program will be found very quickly. After you click Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30:
- The publisher is: http://www.mirageoscience.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mira Geoscience\Geoscience ANALYST\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30.
8. After uninstalling Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 by Mira Geoscience from your computer, we are not saying that Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 by Mira Geoscience is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geoscience ANALYST version v2.30 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 17:46:04.493