Geography is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Geography from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. Usually the Geography application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. Geography's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk and is labeled SelfService.exe.
The executable files below are part of Geography. They occupy an average of 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current page applies to Geography version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Geography.The files below remain on your disk by Geography when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Geography.lnk
Geography is an application marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Geography is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Geography from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Geography or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Geography". If it exists on your system the Geography app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Geography in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Geography, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Geography.
8. After uninstalling Geography, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Geography which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Geography using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geography by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that Geography by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Geography supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.290