You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more facts about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. Usually the GeoGebra 5 program is found in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GeoGebra.exe and occupies 140.62 KB (143992 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1760692
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.11 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall GeoGebra 5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GeoGebra 5:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GeoGebra 5.0
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 5\GeoGebra Forum.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 5\GeoGebra.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GeoGebra 5\GeoGebraTube.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GeoGebra 4.4\jars\current\geogebra.jar
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 5
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\GeoGebra.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 5\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 5\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GeoGebra 5\InstallLocation
GeoGebra 5 is an application released by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:03:39.803