This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. More information about GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. GeoGebra 5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.97 MB (3110483
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.14 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.399.0
alone. For more GeoGebra 5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". The GeoGebra 5 program will be found automatically. After you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 02:39:21.150