This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. Please follow http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GeoGebra 5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebra.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GeoGebra 5. They occupy 1.68 MB (1759165
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.19 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.356.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application offered by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GeoGebra 5 in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 18:55:36.233