This web page is about GeoGebra 5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Further information on International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Please open http://www.geogebra.org/
if you want to read more on GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's page. GeoGebra 5 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. GeoGebra.exe is the GeoGebra 5's main executable file and it takes approximately 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They occupy about 1.68 MB (1759081
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.12 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The current web page applies to GeoGebra 5 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GeoGebra 5 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 19:52:40.537