GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your systemInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More information on International GeoGebra Institute can be found here
. More information about the software GeoGebra 5 can be seen at http://www.geogebra.org/
. GeoGebra 5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\GeoGebra folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe. GeoGebra.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside GeoGebra 5. They take about 398.08 KB (407637
bytes) on disk.
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (259.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.262.0
of GeoGebra 5. You can find here a few links to other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GeoGebra 5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 application will be found very quickly. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GeoGebra\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 06:44:06.070