GeoGebra 5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. You can read more on International GeoGebra Institute or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more details about GeoGebra 5 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 139.05 KB (142384 bytes) on disk and is labeled GeoGebra.exe.
The executables below are part of GeoGebra 5. They take about 1.68 MB (1759135
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.05 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.16 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This info is about GeoGebra 5 version 5.0.360.0
only. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program marketed by International GeoGebra Institute. Some people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. When you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your computer, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 07:44:28.953