This page contains complete information on how to remove GeoGebra 5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
for more info on International GeoGebra Institute. More details about GeoGebra 5 can be found at http://www.geogebra.org/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GeoGebra 5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GeoGebra 5's main file takes about 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) and is called GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 contains of the executables below. They take 1.68 MB (1760742
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.16 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
This data is about GeoGebra 5 version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 5 versions:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is a program released by International GeoGebra Institute. Some users want to erase this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GeoGebra 5 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, we are not saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:52:34.420