GeoGebra 5 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GeoGebra 5 from your computerInternational GeoGebra Institute
. Check out here
where you can find out more on International GeoGebra Institute. You can get more details about GeoGebra 5 at http://www.geogebra.org/
. Usually the GeoGebra 5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 5. The application's main executable file has a size of 139.04 KB (142376 bytes) on disk and is called GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 5 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.68 MB (1759026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (139.04 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (259.06 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GeoGebra 5. You can find below info on other releases of GeoGebra 5:
...click to view all...
GeoGebra 5 is an application marketed by the software company International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove GeoGebra 5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GeoGebra 5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 5". If it exists on your system the GeoGebra 5 app will be found automatically. When you select GeoGebra 5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GeoGebra 5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GeoGebra 5:
- The software company is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 5.
8. After removing GeoGebra 5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GeoGebra 5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GeoGebra 5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 5 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GeoGebra 5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 06:11:59.327