This info is about GeoGebra 4.4 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4 from your PCInternational GeoGebra Institute
. More info about International GeoGebra Institute can be seen here
. Click on http://www.geogebra.org/
to get more data about GeoGebra 4.4 on International GeoGebra Institute's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GeoGebra 4.4. GeoGebra 4.4's primary file takes around 140.62 KB (143992 bytes) and its name is GeoGebra.exe.
GeoGebra 4.4 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.72 MB (1802748
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GeoGebra.exe (140.62 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (300.18 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (47.41 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (170.91 KB)
- javacpl.exe (65.41 KB)
- javaw.exe (170.91 KB)
- javaws.exe (258.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (51.41 KB)
- jqs.exe (178.41 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.41 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.91 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.41 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.41 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (47.91 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (142.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of GeoGebra 4.4. Click on the links below for other GeoGebra 4.4 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall GeoGebra 4.4:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GeoGebra 4.4:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ingeniería e informática\Matemáticas y gráficos\GeoGebra 5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\GeoGebra 4.4
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\GeoGebra.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\by-nc-sa-3.0.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\forum.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 5.0\GeoGebra.exe
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\GeoGebra.exe
GeoGebra 4.4 is a program by International GeoGebra Institute. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase GeoGebra 4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GeoGebra 4.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GeoGebra 4.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GeoGebra 4.4". If it is installed on your PC the GeoGebra 4.4 app will be found very quickly. When you select GeoGebra 4.4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GeoGebra 4.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GeoGebra 4.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.geogebra.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GeoGebra 4.4\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GeoGebra 4.4.
8. After uninstalling GeoGebra 4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GeoGebra 4.4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GeoGebra 4.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GeoGebra 4.4 by International GeoGebra Institute from your PC, nor are we saying that GeoGebra 4.4 by International GeoGebra Institute is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GeoGebra 4.4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:39:27.683