Genie Timeline NFR 2.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 from your computerGenie-Soft
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Genie-Soft. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\Genie Timeline directory (same installation drive as Windows). Genie Timeline NFR 2.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\Genie Timeline\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.78 MB (1870464 bytes) on disk and is labeled GenieTimeline.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Genie Timeline NFR 2.1. They take about 19.10 MB (20032703
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- assist.exe (79.13 KB)
- BootGrabber.exe (101.13 KB)
- GenieCmdAgent.exe (63.63 KB)
- GenieTimeline.exe (1.78 MB)
- GenieTimelineHelper.exe (65.63 KB)
- GenieTimelineService.exe (435.63 KB)
- GSAssure.exe (69.63 KB)
- GSRunAsUser.exe (2.06 MB)
- GSSearchIndexer.exe (81.63 KB)
- GSShlCmdsHandler.exe (489.63 KB)
- GSTakeOwnership.exe (15.13 KB)
- GSTimeLineAgent.exe (849.13 KB)
- GSTLSyncApp.exe (444.13 KB)
- ResetGSData.exe (93.13 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (85.63 KB)
- TimelineBrowser.exe (70.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (482.08 KB)
- VirtualDiskRemover.exe (12.63 KB)
- bcdboot.exe (148.89 KB)
- imagex.exe (470.39 KB)
- intlcfg.exe (236.39 KB)
- oscdimg.exe (121.38 KB)
- wdsmcast.exe (672.89 KB)
- WimMountInstall.exe (37.88 KB)
- wimserv.exe (325.89 KB)
- wdsmcast.exe (809.89 KB)
- WimMountInstall.exe (35.39 KB)
- wimserv.exe (400.38 KB)
- bcdedit.exe (326.50 KB)
- BootSect.exe (100.89 KB)
- memtest.exe (397.05 KB)
- Dism.exe (203.88 KB)
- Expand.exe (57.89 KB)
- pkgmgr.exe (210.89 KB)
- GenieCmdAgent.exe (62.13 KB)
- GenieTimeline.exe (1.56 MB)
- GenieTimelineHelper.exe (64.13 KB)
- GenieTimelineService.exe (336.63 KB)
- GSAssure.exe (69.63 KB)
- GSRunAsUser.exe (1.51 MB)
- GSSearchIndexer.exe (62.63 KB)
- GSShlCmdsHandler.exe (481.63 KB)
- GSTimeLineAgent.exe (1,014.13 KB)
- ResetGSData.exe (80.13 KB)
- SetupHelper.exe (72.13 KB)
- VirtualDiskRemover.exe (11.63 KB)
- GSTimeLineSearch.exe (1.35 MB)
- php-cgi.exe (39.00 KB)
This data is about Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 version 2.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Additional values that you should clean:
Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 is an application by the software company Genie-Soft. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Genie Timeline NFR 2.1". The Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Genie Timeline NFR 2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Genie Timeline NFR 2.1.
8. After uninstalling Genie Timeline NFR 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 by Genie-Soft from your computer, we are not saying that Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 by Genie-Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Genie Timeline NFR 2.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 09:01:17.220