Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 from your computerGenie-Soft
. Additional info about Genie-Soft can be read here
. Please open http://www.Genie-Soft.com
if you want to read more on Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 on Genie-Soft's website. Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\GBMPro8 folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 is C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\GBMPro8\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called GBM8.exe and it has a size of 2.58 MB (2708096 bytes).
Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 13.18 MB (13823865
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GBM8.exe (2.58 MB)
- GBM8_DR.exe (720.63 KB)
- GBM8_SwiftExtractor.exe (332.63 KB)
- GBM8_SwiftRestore.exe (648.63 KB)
- GBMAgent.exe (184.63 KB)
- GBMImporter.exe (104.63 KB)
- GBM_6_Swift.exe (1.22 MB)
- GCrash.exe (104.63 KB)
- GeniePluginCreator.exe (180.63 KB)
- GSLogViewer.exe (96.00 KB)
- GSUpdateManager.exe (300.63 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
- FTPManager.exe (2.16 MB)
- PxCpyA64.exe (64.98 KB)
- PxCpyI64.exe (117.48 KB)
- pxhpinst.exe (70.48 KB)
- PxInsA64.exe (63.48 KB)
- PxInsI64.exe (115.48 KB)
- pxsetup.exe (70.48 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.60 MB)
- imagex.exe (372.50 KB)
- oscdimg.exe (74.00 KB)
- peimg.exe (316.50 KB)
- sys.exe (45.50 KB)
- BootSect.exe (85.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0
of Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0. For more Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 is a program released by Genie-Soft. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0". If it is installed on your PC the Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 application will be found very quickly. When you click Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Genie-Soft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Genie-Soft\GBMPro8\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0.
8. After removing Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 by Genie-Soft from your computer, nor are we saying that Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 by Genie-Soft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Genie Backup Manager Pro 8.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 23:16:23.253