Generous Deal is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Generous Deal from your computerGenerous Deal
. Check out here
for more information on Generous Deal. Further information about Generous Deal can be seen at http://www.generousdeal.com/support
. Usually the Generous Deal application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Generous Deal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Generous Deal is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Generous Deal\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 347.58 KB (355920 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Generous Deal. They occupy about 871.08 KB (891984
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.58 KB)
The current page applies to Generous Deal version 2.0.5933.20236
alone. For other Generous Deal versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Generous Deal is an application offered by Generous Deal. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Generous Deal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Generous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Generous Deal or simply click the Search field and type in "Generous Deal". If it is installed on your PC the Generous Deal program will be found automatically. When you click Generous Deal in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Generous Deal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Generous Deal:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.generousdeal.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Generous Deal\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Generous Deal.
8. After uninstalling Generous Deal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Generous Deal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Generous Deal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Generous Deal by Generous Deal from your computer, we are not saying that Generous Deal by Generous Deal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Generous Deal supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 16:29:43.137