This web page is about General War for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall General War from your PCGamesGoFree.com
. Go over here
where you can find out more on GamesGoFree.com. Click on http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
to get more info about General War on GamesGoFree.com's website. General War is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\General War folder, depending on the user's choice. General War's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\General War\unins000.exe". General War.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.69 MB (1768576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with General War. They take about 3.85 MB (4032834
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (593.50 KB)
- General War.exe (1.69 MB)
- pfbdownloader.exe (38.79 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
- framework.exe (888.13 KB)
The current web page applies to General War version 1.0
General War is an application released by the software company GamesGoFree.com. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall General War is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove General War from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find General War or simply click the Search field and type in "General War". If it exists on your system the General War program will be found automatically. After you click General War in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding General War, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for General War:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.GamesGoFree.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\GamesGoFree.com\General War\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove General War.
8. After removing General War, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong General War which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling General War using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall General War by GamesGoFree.com from your PC, we are not saying that General War by GamesGoFree.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall General War in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 16:42:35.260