GenHelp is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GenHelp from your computerFraserSoft
. Further information on FraserSoft can be found here
. You can get more details related to GenHelp at http://www.frasersoft.net/genhelp
. Usually the GenHelp program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FraserSoft\GenHelp directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GenHelp is C:\Program Files (x86)\FraserSoft\GenHelp\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GenHelp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.49 MB (3664384 bytes) on disk.
GenHelp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.60 MB (6922515
bytes) on disk.
- GenHelp.exe (3.49 MB)
- genhelpsetup.exe (2.16 MB)
- merged7als.exe (222.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- unins001.exe (666.28 KB)
GenHelp is an application marketed by FraserSoft. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase GenHelp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GenHelp from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GenHelp or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GenHelp". The GenHelp application will be found very quickly. After you click GenHelp in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GenHelp, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GenHelp:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.frasersoft.net/genhelp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FraserSoft\GenHelp\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GenHelp.
8. After uninstalling GenHelp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GenHelp which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GenHelp using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GenHelp by FraserSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that GenHelp by FraserSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GenHelp in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:01:10.010