You can find on this page details on how to remove GenHelp Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GenHelp Pro from your systemFraserSoft
. Go over here
where you can get more info on FraserSoft. You can see more info about GenHelp Pro at http://www.frasersoft.net/genhelp
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FraserSoft\GenHelpPro directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GenHelp Pro is C:\Program Files (x86)\FraserSoft\GenHelpPro\unins006.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GenHelpPro.exe is the GenHelp Pro's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.25 MB (4453888 bytes) on disk.
GenHelp Pro contains of the executables below. They take 12.78 MB (13402716
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GenHelpPro.exe (4.25 MB)
- merged7als.exe (212.00 KB)
- OLDgenhelpprsetup.exe (2.92 MB)
- RegHelp2.exe (609.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (80.33 KB)
- unins001.exe (666.28 KB)
- unins002.exe (679.28 KB)
- unins003.exe (690.78 KB)
- unins004.exe (704.84 KB)
- unins005.exe (704.84 KB)
- unins006.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins007.exe (701.16 KB)
GenHelp Pro is an application marketed by the software company FraserSoft. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GenHelp Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GenHelp Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GenHelp Pro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GenHelp Pro". If it is installed on your PC the GenHelp Pro program will be found very quickly. When you select GenHelp Pro in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GenHelp Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GenHelp Pro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.frasersoft.net/genhelp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FraserSoft\GenHelpPro\unins006.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GenHelp Pro.
8. After removing GenHelp Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GenHelp Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GenHelp Pro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GenHelp Pro by FraserSoft from your computer, we are not saying that GenHelp Pro by FraserSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GenHelp Pro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 16:01:10.020