You can find below detailed information on how to remove GearCity for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall GearCity from your computerVisual Entertainment And Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Visual Entertainment And Technologies. More info about the program GearCity can be seen at http://www.gearcity.info/
. Usually the GearCity application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GearCity folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GearCity. GearCity's main file takes around 11.91 MB (12492224 bytes) and is called GearCity.exe.
The following executable files are contained in GearCity. They take 21.18 MB (22213216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GearCity.exe (11.91 MB)
- MeshMagick.exe (232.00 KB)
- OgreMeshUpgrader.exe (116.00 KB)
- OgreXMLConverter.exe (244.00 KB)
- VideoSettingsChanger.exe (10.50 KB)
- gnuplot.exe (1.81 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
GearCity is a program offered by Visual Entertainment And Technologies. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GearCity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GearCity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GearCity or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GearCity". If it is installed on your PC the GearCity program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GearCity in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GearCity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GearCity:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gearcity.info/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GearCity.
8. After uninstalling GearCity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GearCity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GearCity using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GearCity by Visual Entertainment And Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that GearCity by Visual Entertainment And Technologies is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GearCity supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 16:23:50.067