This info is about Geany-Plugins 1.29 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Geany-Plugins 1.29 from your systemThe Geany developer team
. More information on The Geany developer team can be found here
. Please open http://www.geany.org/
if you want to read more on Geany-Plugins 1.29 on The Geany developer team's website. Geany-Plugins 1.29 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Geany directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Geany-Plugins 1.29 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Geany\uninst-plugins.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 45.33 KB (46416 bytes) on disk and is called geany.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Geany-Plugins 1.29. They occupy 432.68 KB (443063
bytes) on disk.
- uninst-plugins.exe (63.40 KB)
- uninst.exe (62.44 KB)
- geany.exe (45.33 KB)
- grep.exe (213.51 KB)
- sort.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.29
of Geany-Plugins 1.29.
Geany-Plugins 1.29 is a program offered by The Geany developer team. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Geany-Plugins 1.29 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Geany-Plugins 1.29 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Geany-Plugins 1.29 or simply click the Search field and type in "Geany-Plugins 1.29". If it is installed on your PC the Geany-Plugins 1.29 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Geany-Plugins 1.29 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Geany-Plugins 1.29, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Geany-Plugins 1.29:
- The software company is: http://www.geany.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Geany\uninst-plugins.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Geany-Plugins 1.29.
8. After removing Geany-Plugins 1.29, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Geany-Plugins 1.29 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Geany-Plugins 1.29 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Geany-Plugins 1.29 by The Geany developer team from your computer, we are not saying that Geany-Plugins 1.29 by The Geany developer team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Geany-Plugins 1.29 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 21:22:20.067