Ge-Force is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ge-Force from your PCiWebar
. Open here
for more information on iWebar. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Ge-Force directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Ge-Force\Uninstall.exe /fcp=1 is the full command line if you want to remove Ge-Force. Ge-Force's primary file takes around 511.47 KB (523744 bytes) and is named Ge-Force-bg.exe.
Ge-Force is composed of the following executables which take 6.02 MB (6316800
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- f0d382c0-b3e4-4426-8fe9-0ee2b15a3f9a-2.exe (879.97 KB)
- f0d382c0-b3e4-4426-8fe9-0ee2b15a3f9a-5.exe (1.05 MB)
- f0d382c0-b3e4-4426-8fe9-0ee2b15a3f9a-6.exe (1.20 MB)
- Ge-Force-codedownloader.exe (1.02 MB)
- Ge-Force-bg.exe (511.47 KB)
- Ge-Force-buttonutil.exe (276.97 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (97.97 KB)
This page is about Ge-Force version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other Ge-Force versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Ge-Force:
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ge-Force
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\AppContainer\Storage\windows_ie_ac_001\Software\Ge-Force
Ge-Force is a program offered by the software company iWebar. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Ge-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Ge-Force from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Ge-Force or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ge-Force". If it is installed on your PC the Ge-Force app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ge-Force in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ge-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ge-Force.
8. After uninstalling Ge-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ge-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ge-Force with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Ge-Force by iWebar from your PC, we are not saying that Ge-Force by iWebar is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Ge-Force supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:46:21.173