Gateway Touch Tools
You can find below details on how to uninstall Gateway Touch Tools for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Gateway Touch Tools from your computerGateway Incorporated
. Check out here
for more information on Gateway Incorporated. More information about Gateway Touch Tools can be seen at http://www.gateway.com
. Usually the Gateway Touch Tools application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Gateway Touch Tools is MsiExec.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. TouchTools.exe is the Gateway Touch Tools's main executable file and it occupies around 772.79 KB (791336 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Gateway Touch Tools. They occupy 1.90 MB (1987296
bytes) on disk.
- TouchTools.exe (772.79 KB)
- TouchToolsLauncher.exe (232.29 KB)
- Tutorial.exe (935.64 KB)
This web page is about Gateway Touch Tools version 1.00.3013
If planning to uninstall Gateway Touch Tools you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Gateway Touch Tools:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Gateway Touch Tools when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools\images\120\arrow\arrow_area.png
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools\images\120\arrow\arrow_corner_l.png
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools\images\120\arrow\arrow_corner_r.png
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools\images\120\arrow\arrow_drag.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Touch Tools\
Gateway Touch Tools is an application released by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Gateway Touch Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Gateway Touch Tools with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Gateway Touch Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gateway Touch Tools". The Gateway Touch Tools program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gateway Touch Tools in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Gateway Touch Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Touch Tools:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Gateway Touch Tools.
8. After removing Gateway Touch Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Touch Tools which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Touch Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Touch Tools by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Gateway Touch Tools by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway Touch Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 12:57:58.250