Gateway ScreenSaver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver from your PCGateway Incorporated
. Check out here
where you can read more on Gateway Incorporated. Click on www.gateway.com
to get more info about Gateway ScreenSaver on Gateway Incorporated's website. Gateway ScreenSaver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Screensaver folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Gateway ScreenSaver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Gateway ScreenSaver's main file takes about 150.53 KB (154144 bytes) and is named run_Gateway.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Gateway ScreenSaver. They occupy 738.55 KB (756280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBRegNTUser.exe (126.53 KB)
- run_Gateway.exe (150.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (91.40 KB)
- UnloadRegNTUser.exe (118.53 KB)
- VistaGetS3S4Reg.exe (125.03 KB)
- XPGetS3S4Reg.exe (126.53 KB)
The current page applies to Gateway ScreenSaver version 1.1.0225.2011
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gateway ScreenSaver:
...click to view all...
Gateway ScreenSaver is an application marketed by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Gateway ScreenSaver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gateway ScreenSaver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gateway ScreenSaver". The Gateway ScreenSaver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Gateway ScreenSaver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gateway ScreenSaver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway ScreenSaver:
- The software company is: www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Screensaver\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Gateway ScreenSaver.
8. After removing Gateway ScreenSaver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway ScreenSaver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway ScreenSaver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Gateway ScreenSaver by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Gateway ScreenSaver by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway ScreenSaver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:32:53.683