Gateway Recovery Management
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Gateway Recovery Management for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Gateway Recovery Management from your systemGateway Incorporated
. Open here
for more information on Gateway Incorporated. Click on http://www.gateway.com
to get more info about Gateway Recovery Management on Gateway Incorporated's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Recovery Management directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Gateway Recovery Management's entire uninstall command line is Msiexec.exe. eRecoveryUI.exe is the Gateway Recovery Management's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.55 MB (1627688 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Gateway Recovery Management. They occupy an average of 4.01 MB (4208408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddShortcut.exe (18.54 KB)
- ConfigTskSchler.exe (89.54 KB)
- eRecoveryMain.exe (394.54 KB)
- eRecoveryUI.exe (1.55 MB)
- HidChk.exe (1.68 MB)
- WMI_DLbyDT.exe (21.04 KB)
- Notification.exe (275.54 KB)
This page is about Gateway Recovery Management version 6.00.8100
alone. You can find here a few links to other Gateway Recovery Management versions:
...click to view all...
Gateway Recovery Management is a program by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Gateway Recovery Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Gateway Recovery Management from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Gateway Recovery Management or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gateway Recovery Management". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Recovery Management application will be found automatically. After you click Gateway Recovery Management in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gateway Recovery Management, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Recovery Management:
- The software company is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: Msiexec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gateway Recovery Management.
8. After uninstalling Gateway Recovery Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Recovery Management that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Recovery Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Recovery Management by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Gateway Recovery Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Gateway Recovery Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:57:03.420