Gateway Power Management
This web page is about Gateway Power Management for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your computerGateway Incorporated
. Go over here
for more info on Gateway Incorporated. Please follow http://www.gateway.com
if you want to read more on Gateway Power Management on Gateway Incorporated's page. Gateway Power Management is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Gateway Power Management by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ePowerTray.exe and its approximative size is 5.06 MB (5306408 bytes).
The executables below are part of Gateway Power Management. They occupy about 14.23 MB (14923664
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DefaultPowerOption.exe (622.04 KB)
- ePowerCloseProcess.exe (258.04 KB)
- ePowerEvent.exe (384.54 KB)
- ePowerParser.exe (238.04 KB)
- ePowerSvc.exe (648.04 KB)
- ePowerTray.exe (5.06 MB)
- ePowerTrayLauncher.exe (256.04 KB)
- ePowerUI.exe (6.31 MB)
- SetAPM.exe (296.54 KB)
- WMIControl.exe (228.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Gateway Power Management version 7.00.8100
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Gateway Power Management:
...click to view all...
Gateway Power Management is a program offered by Gateway Incorporated. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Gateway Power Management is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Gateway Power Management from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Gateway Power Management or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Power Management". If it is installed on your PC the Gateway Power Management application will be found automatically. After you click Gateway Power Management in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Gateway Power Management, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Gateway Power Management:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gateway Power Management.
8. After removing Gateway Power Management, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Gateway Power Management that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Power Management with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Gateway Power Management by Gateway Incorporated is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Gateway Power Management in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:57:03.433