Gateway Launch Manager
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Gateway Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Gateway Launch Manager from your computerGateway Incorporated
. You can find out more on Gateway Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.gateway.com
if you want to read more on Gateway Launch Manager on Gateway Incorporated's web page. Gateway Launch Manager is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Gateway Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the Gateway Launch Manager's main executable file and it occupies about 427.04 KB (437288 bytes) on disk.
Gateway Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.43 MB (2552560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (455.54 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (427.04 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (447.04 KB)
- LMTray.exe (440.54 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
This web page is about Gateway Launch Manager version 8.00.8101
alone. For more Gateway Launch Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Gateway Launch Manager we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager
Usually the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Launch Manager\
Gateway Launch Manager is an application marketed by the software company Gateway Incorporated. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Gateway Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Gateway Launch Manager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Gateway Launch Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Gateway Launch Manager". If it exists on your system the Gateway Launch Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Gateway Launch Manager in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gateway Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gateway Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.gateway.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Gateway Launch Manager.
8. After removing Gateway Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Gateway Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gateway Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gateway Launch Manager by Gateway Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Gateway Launch Manager by Gateway Incorporated is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Gateway Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:57:03.440