Garshasp is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Garshasp from your computerDead Mage Studio
. Further information on Dead Mage Studio can be seen here
. More information about the app Garshasp can be seen at http://garshasp.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Garshasp directory (same installation drive as Windows). Garshasp's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Garshasp\Uninstall Garshasp.eXe. The application's main executable file has a size of 190.00 KB (194560 bytes) on disk and is labeled Garshasp.exe.
Garshasp installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.78 MB (2916150
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Garshasp.eXe (208.30 KB)
- Garshasp.exe (190.00 KB)
- GarshaspConfig.exe (2.39 MB)
Garshasp is a program released by Dead Mage Studio. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Garshasp is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Garshasp from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Garshasp or simply click the Search feature and type in "Garshasp". If it is installed on your PC the Garshasp program will be found automatically. When you click Garshasp in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Garshasp, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Garshasp:
- The publisher is: http://garshasp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Garshasp\Uninstall Garshasp.eXe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Garshasp.
8. After removing Garshasp, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Garshasp which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Garshasp with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Garshasp by Dead Mage Studio from your PC, nor are we saying that Garshasp by Dead Mage Studio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Garshasp in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-27 22:55:29.773