This web page is about Ganjineh for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Ganjineh from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more information on Delivered by Citrix. Ganjineh is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Ganjineh by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. SelfService.exe is the Ganjineh's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.56 MB (4778840 bytes) on disk.
Ganjineh is composed of the following executables which take 5.10 MB (5343072
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (301.84 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.56 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.34 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (117.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Ganjineh version 1.0
If you are manually uninstalling Ganjineh we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Ganjineh is a program by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Ganjineh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Ganjineh with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ganjineh or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ganjineh". If it exists on your system the Ganjineh app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Ganjineh in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ganjineh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ganjineh.
8. After removing Ganjineh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ganjineh which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ganjineh with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Ganjineh by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Ganjineh by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ganjineh supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 21:50:59.280