This web page is about Gaming Keyboard for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Gaming Keyboard from your computerG-SPY Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on G-SPY Inc.. Gaming Keyboard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Gaming Keyboard directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Windows\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Gaming Keyboard. Gamingcfg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.26 MB (1319936 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Gaming Keyboard. They take an average of 7.79 MB (8168600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Gamingcfg.exe (1.26 MB)
- Gaminghid.exe (240.00 KB)
- Gamingtra.exe (100.00 KB)
- OSD.exe (1.71 MB)
- DPInst.exe (508.91 KB)
- FWUpdate.exe (309.00 KB)
- DPInst.exe (908.47 KB)
- diunins.exe (32.00 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Gaming Keyboard from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Gaming Keyboard when you uninstall it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Gaming Keyboard is a program offered by G-SPY Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Gaming Keyboard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Gaming Keyboard from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Gaming Keyboard or simply click the Search feature and type in "Gaming Keyboard". The Gaming Keyboard app will be found automatically. When you select Gaming Keyboard in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Gaming Keyboard, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Gaming Keyboard.
8. After uninstalling Gaming Keyboard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Gaming Keyboard which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Gaming Keyboard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Gaming Keyboard by G-SPY Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Gaming Keyboard by G-SPY Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gaming Keyboard supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 23:53:47.457