GamesDesktop 092.5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 092.5 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please open http://re.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 092.5 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 092.5 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_5 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_5\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 092.5. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 092.5's main executable file and it occupies around 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 092.5. They take about 7.97 MB (8361285
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_re_5.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 092.5 version 092.5
GamesDesktop 092.5 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 092.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 092.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 092.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 092.5". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 092.5 program will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 092.5 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 092.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 092.5:
- The publisher is: http://re.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_re_5\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 092.5.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 092.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 092.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 092.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 092.5 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 092.5 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 092.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130