You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.265 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 091.265 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the application GamesDesktop 091.265 can be found at http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 091.265 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_265 folder, regulated by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 091.265 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_265\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 091.265's main executable file and it takes about 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GamesDesktop 091.265. They occupy about 14.64 MB (15347640
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_ra_265.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 091.265 version 091.265
GamesDesktop 091.265 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove GamesDesktop 091.265 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 091.265 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 091.265 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 091.265". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 091.265 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 091.265 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 091.265, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 091.265:
- The publisher is: http://ra.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ra_265\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 091.265.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 091.265, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 091.265 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 091.265 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 091.265 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 091.265 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 091.265 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:01:15.163