GamesDesktop 033.77 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.77 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
to get more data about GamesDesktop 033.77 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 033.77 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_77 directory, subject to the user's option. GamesDesktop 033.77's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_77\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 033.77. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8359384
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_ru_77.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 033.77
of GamesDesktop 033.77.
GamesDesktop 033.77 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase GamesDesktop 033.77 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.77 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 033.77 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 033.77". The GamesDesktop 033.77 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 033.77 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 033.77, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 033.77:
- The publisher is: http://ru.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_ru_77\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 033.77.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 033.77, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 033.77 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 033.77 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.77 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 033.77 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 033.77 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130