You can find below detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 026.96 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.96 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can get more details on GamesDesktop 026.96 at http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 026.96 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_96 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 026.96 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_96\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 026.96's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.13 MB (3283144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 026.96. They take an average of 7.98 MB (8363877
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_ca_96.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 026.96 version 026.96
GamesDesktop 026.96 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to erase GamesDesktop 026.96 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 026.96 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 026.96 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 026.96". The GamesDesktop 026.96 app will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 026.96 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 026.96, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.96:
- The software company is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_96\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 026.96.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.96, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 026.96 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.96 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.96 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.96 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.96 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-17 02:17:47.360