GamesDesktop 026.497 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 026.497 at http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_497 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 026.497 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_497\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 026.497's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 026.497 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.96 MB (8351072
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_ca_497.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 026.497
of GamesDesktop 026.497.
GamesDesktop 026.497 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 026.497 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 026.497 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 026.497". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 026.497 application will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 026.497 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 026.497, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.497:
- The software company is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_497\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.497, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.497 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 026.497 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.497 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.497 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 23:26:15.363