GamesDesktop 026.489 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Click on http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
to get more facts about GamesDesktop 026.489 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 026.489 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_489 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 026.489 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_489\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 026.489 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.64 MB (15347128
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_ca_489.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 026.489
of GamesDesktop 026.489.
GamesDesktop 026.489 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 026.489 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 026.489". The GamesDesktop 026.489 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 026.489 in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 026.489, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 026.489:
- The web site of the application is: http://ca.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_ca_489\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 026.489.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 026.489, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 026.489 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 026.489 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 026.489 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 026.489 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 00:55:49.873