This info is about GamesDesktop 025.439 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.439 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://us.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 025.439 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_439 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 025.439's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_439\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.79 MB (10262160 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 025.439. They take 14.64 MB (15351421
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_us_439.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 025.439 version 025.439
GamesDesktop 025.439 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase GamesDesktop 025.439 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 025.439 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 025.439 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.439". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 025.439 app will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 025.439 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 025.439, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.439:
- The software company is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_us_439\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 025.439.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.439, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 025.439 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 025.439 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 025.439 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.439 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.439 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 05:02:22.693