You can find below detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.182 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.182 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about GamesDesktop 025.182 can be found at http://us.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_182 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. GamesDesktop 025.182's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_182\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.13 MB (3283120 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 025.182. They take 7.98 MB (8368776
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_us_182.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (383.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 025.182
of GamesDesktop 025.182.
GamesDesktop 025.182 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 025.182 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 025.182 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 025.182 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 025.182". The GamesDesktop 025.182 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 025.182 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 025.182, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 025.182:
- The publisher is: http://us.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_us_182\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 025.182.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 025.182, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 025.182 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 025.182 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 025.182 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 025.182 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 025.182 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 03:56:19.360