GamesDesktop 021.262 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.262 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 021.262 at http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_262 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_262\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 021.262. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.79 MB (10263696 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 021.262 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.64 MB (15347128
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_mx_262.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.38 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 021.262
of GamesDesktop 021.262.
GamesDesktop 021.262 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase GamesDesktop 021.262 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 021.262 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 021.262 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 021.262". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 021.262 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 021.262 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 021.262, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 021.262:
- The publisher is: http://mx.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_mx_262\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 021.262.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 021.262, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 021.262 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 021.262 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 021.262 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 021.262 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 021.262 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 13:55:57.040