This web page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.98 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.98 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. More information about the software GamesDesktop 020.98 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_98 directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_98\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.98. The application's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes).
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 020.98. They take about 7.97 MB (8362358
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_98.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 020.98 version 020.98
GamesDesktop 020.98 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove GamesDesktop 020.98 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.98 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 020.98 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.98". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.98 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 020.98 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.98, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.98:
- The web site of the program is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_98\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 020.98.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.98, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.98 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.98 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.98 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.98 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.98 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130