You can find below details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.85 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.85 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Please open http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.85 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 020.85 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_85 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.85 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_85\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 3.13 MB (3279528 bytes).
GamesDesktop 020.85 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.98 MB (8369638
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_85.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.85
of GamesDesktop 020.85.
GamesDesktop 020.85 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.85 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.85 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.85 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.85". The GamesDesktop 020.85 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 020.85 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.85, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.85:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_85\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.85.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.85, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.85 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.85 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.85 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.85 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.85 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130