GamesDesktop 020.64 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.64 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More information about GamesDesktop 020.64 can be seen at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 020.64 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_64 folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_64\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.64. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 020.64's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 020.64. They take 4.18 MB (4382272
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.64
of GamesDesktop 020.64.
GamesDesktop 020.64 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove GamesDesktop 020.64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.64 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.64". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 020.64 app will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 020.64 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.64:
- The publisher is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_64\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 020.64.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.64 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.64 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.64 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.64 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 12:08:38.350