GamesDesktop 020.46 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.46 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://br.gamesdesktop.com
to get more information about GamesDesktop 020.46 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 020.46 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_46 folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.46 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_46\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 020.46's primary file takes around 3.13 MB (3283624 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 020.46. They take an average of 4.18 MB (4386880
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.46
of GamesDesktop 020.46.
GamesDesktop 020.46 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove GamesDesktop 020.46 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 020.46 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 020.46 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.46". The GamesDesktop 020.46 app will be found very quickly. After you click GamesDesktop 020.46 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 020.46, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.46:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_br_46\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.46.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.46, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.46 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 020.46 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.46 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.46 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.46 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-31 15:04:31.127