GamesDesktop 020.44 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.44 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 020.44 at http://br.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_44 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.44 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_44\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and its approximative size is 3.13 MB (3283624 bytes).
GamesDesktop 020.44 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.18 MB (4386880
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 020.44 version 020.44
GamesDesktop 020.44 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.44 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 020.44 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.44 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 020.44". The GamesDesktop 020.44 app will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 020.44 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 020.44, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.44:
- The web site of the application is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_44\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 020.44.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.44, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 020.44 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.44 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.44 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 020.44 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.44 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130