This page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 020.35 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.35 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://br.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 020.35 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. Usually the GamesDesktop 020.35 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_35 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 020.35 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_35\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 020.35 is composed of the following executables which take 7.97 MB (8360168
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_br_35.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 020.35
of GamesDesktop 020.35.
GamesDesktop 020.35 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.35 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.35 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 020.35 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 020.35". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 020.35 app will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 020.35 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 020.35, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 020.35:
- The software company is: http://br.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_br_35\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 020.35.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 020.35, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 020.35 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 020.35 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.35 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 020.35 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 020.35 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 19:58:37.120